IS YOUR KID
OR STUCK ON YOUR COUCH?
YOU found a job and grew up, YOUR KID should be able to do it, right? Understand that getting a job, moving ahead, and being paid a meaningful wage is a new game with very different rules today.
US Millennials will turn 21 every single day this year.
That’s a lot of competition. —Time
of Millennials hold degrees,
making them the most educated generation in U.S. history.
Now that’s a crowded talent pool! —Millennial Branding
of Americans strongly agree that college grads
are well prepared for workplace success. —Gallup-Lumina Poll
What's it like working with Lenann?
Watching without sound? Click "CC" to turn on the captions!
SHOWS & HEADLINES
· Got Jobs? 3 Things Young Adults Need to Get Launched
· Why You SHOULD Get Involved in Your Adult Child’s Job Search...But UPDATE Your Advice!
· Failure to Launch: The Myth Behind Believing Millennials are Lazy
· “Do What You Love, the Money Will Follow” ...NOPE! Worst. Advice. EVER.
· Lazy and Entitled: Why Labeling Your Young Adult Child Won’t Help Them Grow Up – and What Will
· Fact or Fiction: is the “Participation Trophy” Syndrome Hurting your Kid’s Job Search?
· The Bias Against Business: Why Young People Shy Away from Business Suits and Briefcases
· 5 Ways to Launch Your Millennial Kid: Tips from Rainbow Brite’s Fairy Godmother
EXPERT. EFFECTIVE. TRUSTED.
· 15 years Executive Coaching entrepreneurs, Fortune 500 execs, and other leaders in 53 countries; 2015 Best Executive Coaching Consultant award
· Harvard MBA
· 15 years’ experience in Corporate leadership including Fortune 500 companies; Top Performing CEO award
· Former College Prof (Asst Prof Marketing & Mgmt, Chapman University; Instructor, Johns Hopkins University)
· Former radio broadcaster in LA: KHJ, KFOX, KMPC
· Parent of a millennial daughter!